Can I stream froma my Radioboss into another?

liga

Hi to everybody,

I guess if is possible to put a Radioboss stream into another Radioboss, obviously live.

Thnx in advance

bye

liga

p.s.: I very happy with my radioboss advanced

:)

You can stream from one RadioBOSS and "receive" the stream in another RadioBOSS using the Playlist->Add URL command.

hi djsoft

thanx for your answer, I never did it. I wil try in a few next days.

Bye and great work with your Radioboss

liga

hi djsoft, how are u? I'm fine and very happy with your Radioboss!

I'm not a programmer....

for the question above .... I wonder if is possible to keep the radioboss stream output, directly from my friend (another nation) and put it in my radioboss.

You said yes with *add url* ecc. , but I don't really understand how.

Sorry for my poor english and perhaps for those silly questions.

have a nice day

bye bye

liga

I wonder if is possible to keep the radioboss stream output, directly from my friend (another nation) and put it in my radioboss.
Configuring a "direct" stream will require a static IP address for your friend's computer (this is rarely the case). Another way is to stream to some 3rd party server and receive a stream from it.

hi djsoft, thynk you very much. This is what I was thinking.

Thx a lot really

bye liga

hello good, a query for this topic I have 2 problems, one is that I want to send the audio and metadata through the local network and the other is the delay is very high. - I did the url thing but it has a lot of delay, -Then I did the transmission through the local network through the integrated server, it works but the delay is very high. now from a Radio Boss I capture the audio by vLc and I receive it in the second radio boss by url, there it is only almost 2 seconds of delay, but I cannot make the second radio boss read the metadata, I shared the folder by network from where the metadata originates from the nowplaying text file but still does not read them, for the metadata use radiocaster since this gives me the option of where to get the metadata I consult the possibility of improving the integrated server so that the delay is not so high and the other option like the radio caster from where to get the metadata, thanks since now

If you use the internal server in RadioBOSS it sends metadata in the stream. If you use VLC I'm not sure how it works and if it sends metadata.

Si usa el servidor interno en RadioBOSS, envía metadatos en la transmisión. Si usa VLC, no estoy seguro de cómo funciona y si envía metadatos.
Por supuesto, el servidor interno si los metadatos funcionan, el problema es el retraso de más de 20 segundos es la red local.

Por supuesto, el servidor interno si los metadatos funcionan, el problema es el retraso de más de 20 segundos es la red local.
This is caused due to buffering. You can try lowering the network buffer on the player side to reduce the latency.

Back