Can The Scheduler Connect or Disconnect Live Stream?

Andama

Hello, our internet radio 100% plays files that are cloud-based and controlled by an auto DJ and the Radio boss is automated to play news from one of the inputs for 5 minutes at the top of each hour then it stops as scheduled. How can we automate the broadcasting encoder to stop and save data to also switch off the "On Air" light?

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    386.9 KB · Views: 100
Hello, our internet radio 100% plays files that are cloud-based and controlled by an auto DJ and the Radio boss is automated to play news from one of the inputs for 5 minutes at the top of each hour then it stops as scheduled. How can we automate the broadcasting encoder to stop and save data to also switch off the "On Air" light?
You can use connect and disconnect scheduler commands to control streaming: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

Thank you, its working perfectly

I'm using RadioBOSS Cloud v1.8.3 and I can't find that options...
It's the same, you can use those commands in RadioBOSS Cloud too, add .command after the command (in the event's Action field), e.g. connect will become connect.command

I want to allow a DJ (with his own username and password), who connects live to Radioboss, access to Radioboss via the scheduler. Only on a certain day and time. When the end time has arrived, the connection with this live DJ must be disconnected. How do I do that?

I don't think it's a good idea to connect them automatically as they may not be there. But you might disconnect them if there was user time out.

I don't think it's a good idea to connect them automatically as they may not be there. But you might disconnect them if there was user time out.
Got it... But is it possible to give a dj access to RadioBoss Cloud in a certain period? E.g. Only on wednesdaynight between 7.00 - 9.00? How to do that in Schedule?

I think you can set a schedule time and use wizard in beta 7.1 , but Dmitri would be best to answer as its pretty new.

I think you can set a schedule time and use wizard in beta 7.1 , but Dmitri would be best to answer as its pretty new.
Thanks for your quick answer. But I don't understand... "wizard in beta 7.1"? We don't use RadioBoss on our local computer, but we log in on our RadioBoss Cloud (radioboss.fm). That's version v1.8.3. Perhaps that's the same use, I don't know.

Got it... But is it possible to give a dj access to RadioBoss Cloud in a certain period? E.g. Only on wednesdaynight between 7.00 - 9.00? How to do that in Schedule?
RadioBOSS Cloud currently doesn't have time slot configuration for DJs, this is something we plan to add at some point in the future.

Could it be added to the end of the XML as a feature? to tell who as playing music? Does it also have %user variable. like %lyrics could these both be added to RB XML please? Or is there a potential issue with this?

Could it be added to the end of the XML as a feature? to tell who as playing music? Does it also have %user variable. like %lyrics could these both be added to RB XML please? Or is there a potential issue with this?
RadioBOSS doesn't have a DJ name so I'm not sure from where will it collect this information.

Back