Can't use any VST filter while DSP works

Hi radio guys,

i have to insert manually audio filter on each track and that's tedious.

i discovered that filters feature on radioboss, whitch sounds great, but stereo tool is the only one i was able to make it work, and only using the winamp dsp version.

dll looks discovered by software, while vst aren't. i wasn't able to use a single one of them. i'm using radioboss v6.

also, i need i list of supported plugin, cause on some case (steiberg or thomann) it doesn't come with any trial and ask you for 99 $ or even 399 $), and i have to look for it on utorrent only to get able to test it.

this feature is awesome but with such a lack of documentation, no one will never use it. radio boss doesn't come with any basic filter like playback speed of reverbe, and it's surprising how hard it is to achive a simple task like this.

like you noticed in manual, all the winamp pitch plugin make sounds crispy and ugly.

there is maybe a simple fix, but without knowing it, my only solution is to keep editing evrything using audacity.

cheers
michael

This one works fine with me on 6.0.5.5

1Basic Kit includes 14 basic plugins effects.

There are 3 types of plugins here: Basic plugins created by me. HC plugins: based on Visual VSTi Programming Book written by H.G. Fortune(editor), Peter Schoffhauzer and Dave Haupt. Evo plugins: evolutions from my first plugin designs.
  • 4-band EQ.
  • BandPass Evo.
  • Chorus HC.
  • Compressor HC.
  • Delay 2.
  • Distortion HC.
  • d-s-er Evo.
  • Filter M8.
  • Flanger HC.
  • Magik Pan.
  • Max/Limiter.
  • Reverb Evo.
  • Vocoder HC.
  • X-Imager Evo.

on most of plugins radio boss can't even detect any dll or vst file.

Attachments

• weird.png
    weird.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 246
radio boss doesn't come with any basic filter like playback speed of reverbe, and it's surprising how hard it is to achive a simple task like this.
This task is not really simple, also, none of the plugins that do such thing will work with RadioBOSS - the plugin must return exactly the same amount of data as was fed to it. When you change playback speed, the returned data amount will be different - this will lead to audio drops or other undesired side effects.

RadioBOSS supports VST2 plugins, and so called "shell" plugins are not supported. The bitness of the plugin and RadioBOSS must match - that is, use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit RadioBOSS.

You can try it out. Software: Catantabile Lite + Voicemeteer Banana + Plugin Vst. Once everything is set up, you can send the output to any software. The only drawback is to open 3 software at the same time. On youtube you will find several videos of how to do it.

Back