Command "connect" via CartWall in version 6.0.1.9

FreeRadio

I'm testing RadioBOSS in version 6.0.1.9.
Problem: I would like to implement an auto-connect
i have add an CartWall command with connect
The encoder is configured with auto-reconnect with 1s
1. I start the Command via Cartwall
2. Stream is busy and i don't know how late the actual DJ stops
3. i see in Log that the Encoder wil connect every second, works!!
4. When the stream becomes free, RadioBOSS also connects well, but the Music don't start!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intro-file plays well!
Where is the problem??
Greetings, Martin

I'm testing RadioBOSS in version 6.0.1.9.
Problem: I would like to implement an auto-connect
i have add an CartWall command with connect
The encoder is configured with auto-reconnect with 1s
1. I start the Command via Cartwall
2. Stream is busy and i don't know how late the actual DJ stops
3. i see in Log that the Encoder wil connect every second, works!!
4. When the stream becomes free, RadioBOSS also connects well, but the Music don't start!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intro-file plays well!
Where is the problem??
Greetings, Martin
Das sollte eigentlich funktionieren, machen wir öffter so
Aber warum machst du das nicht mit einem Event was dein encoder startet und die gewünschte playliste anlaufen lässt?
Im Bild wird der encoder um 19:57:00 gestartet
setzt die playlist namens 80er aktiv
und startet den 1ten encoder
Der versucht nun zu connecten bis der stream frei ist

That should actually work, that's how we often do it
But why don't you do that with an event that starts your encoder and starts the playlist you want?
In the picture the encoder is started at 19:57:00 activates the playlist called 80s and starts the 1st encoder
It tries to connect until the stream is free

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.jpg
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    761.1 KB · Views: 229
Moin Patrick, das commando Playlist kannte ich noch nicht, ich bin erst am probieren, ich probieren es später aus, du hörst von mir, vielen Dank erstmal

When the stream becomes free, RadioBOSS also connects well, but the Music don't start!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intro-file plays well!
Please try enabling the "Start playback after having connected to the server" option in the Settings->Broadcasting.

Please try enabling the "Start playback after having connected to the server" option in the Settings->Broadcasting.
that is not working:
the connect takes place, but the music does not start although "Start playback after having connected to the server" is activated

when I do it like patrick.de-bruyn mentioned, Music starts and when the stream is free, RB also connects,
but it would be better if the music only starts when the connect takes place.

It only works for the very first connection to the server, if you turned it off then back on, it won't action. I don't think there's currently a solution for what you're asking.

Back