Crossfades in AUX

pety said:
Yea, like "Time Syncronisation".  :-\
The features which are asked for by many users have the higher priority, while rarely asked features have low priority... Time sync is a rarely asked for feature, therefore it's not there yet. I think it'll appear in one of the 5.x updates though :)

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
I think it'll appear in one of the 5.x updates though :)
Without "I think" is the best  :)
I can't promise anything for now...
Then why you make me to hope: "I think it'll appear in one of the 5.x updates though
smiley.gif
" ?

pety said:
Then why you make me to hope: "I think it'll appear in one of the 5.x updates though
smiley.gif
" ?
I mean, I don't promise it, but it's likely that the feature will be implemented...

djsoft said:
pety said:
smiley.gif
" ?
I mean, I don't promise it, but it's likely that the feature will be implemented...
I understand that this feature will be implemented in 5.x right ?

djsoft said:
pety said:
I understand that this feature will be implemented in 5.x right ?
Very likely, it should :)
By the way, I send you an email about stream hosting plans. Please, answer me today, to know what to do. Thanks a lot.

You can choose separate sound card for the AUX . Why user will need fade or other features on these "player" . Not agree to this one ! Just leave AUX players like they are now.

klinsoft said:
You can choose separate sound card for the AUX . Why user will need fade or other features on these "player" . Not agree to this one ! Just leave AUX players like they are now.
Everyone has at least one opinion and a lot of requests. You have yours too. We learned to respect all opinions. Becouse all those who purchased RadioBOSS will pay upgrades. Requests means upgrades. Upgrades means money. So, it is producer's decision (Dmitry's team) to implement requests. My request is for fade in - fade out for AUX's. Thanks !

pety said:
Everyone has at least one opinion and a lot of requests. You have yours too. We learned to respect all opinions. Becouse all those who purchased RadioBOSS will pay upgrades. Requests means upgrades. Upgrades means money. So, it is producer's decision (Dmitry's team) to implement requests. My request is for fade in - fade out for AUX's. Thanks !
This request is already in the queue and will be implemented in one of the future updates (this year for sure). AUX players will become a fully-featured players, like the usual playlists.

djsoft said:
pety said:
This request is already in the queue and will be implemented in one of the future updates (this year for sure). AUX players will become a fully-featured players, like the usual playlists.
W O W ! Super great !

Back