Crossfare editor Problem

Davide72

Good morning;
I was hoping that in the latest version the problem of listening to several tracks at once in the "crossfade editor" editing window had been resolved.
I still find that it is not possible to listen to both tracks when I position myself with the cursor at about three quarters of the first file, as shown in the image below... while if I listen from the beginning everything is fine.

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 191
Good evening; I see that in the latest version of RadioBoss this problem continues to persist, and it is very annoying because to edit the tracks I can not rely on this functionality, as I can not hear all the tracks at once. But is it a problem that only I have?

Good evening; I see that in the latest version of RadioBoss this problem continues to persist, and it is very annoying because to edit the tracks I can not rely on this functionality, as I can not hear all the tracks at once. But is it a problem that only I have?
Not only for you, the same problem here with 6.1.1.0

Not only for you, the same problem here with 6.1.1.0
Can you please send a screenshot of the Segue Editor window when it doesn't play the files properly? The screenshot should show the starting position of playback.

Can you please send a screenshot of the Segue Editor window when it doesn't play the files properly? The screenshot should show the starting position of playback.
1644863350648.png

after the red marking everything is ok, as it should be

EDIT
I tried it one more time and everything was ok
Demonstration effect ? :)

Last edited:
Back