CueNextOneEnd

The overlay is on because the advertising scheduler then goes over the live stream. Easier for many DJs and I am sure that the advertising is heard and played at the right time. The overlay function is therefore on. Only with overlay on without live stream, half a track plays and no new beginning track. DJ often forget to run the commercial at the right time hence. And it also sounds better with a bed in front.

Without overlay, the DJs would have to do it themselves. And that often goes wrong.
I still don quite understand. Event without Overlay option but with "Run scheduled launch without waiting for track to finish" option will run it exactly when scheduled. After it plays, next track will play automatically. Looks like what you need.

I understood the next number. overlay off. Only when we use a live stream do I want it to go over the live stream. so the DJ doesn't have to do it manually

I understood the next number. overlay off. Only when we use a live stream do I want it to go over the live stream. so the DJ doesn't have to do it manually
Maybe you can solve that by having two events with different settings.

Is it not possible via api to turn the overlay function on and off?

Can I build it into my request system.

Back