CueNextOneEnd

Kevin H

Would someone please make a video on youtube how I can add it?
My commercial starts at 0:54 and usually ends at 4 minutes.
times differ, i copied the adsupdate function and changed that to cuenextonend but the song starts before the ad ends.
It's not working yet.

adsupdate command does not start any ads. It's recommended to run it when there are no other events start, to ensure there are no conflicts (because this command will update scheduled events).

CueNextOneEnd modifier is for the next command, and it exists to control how the next track will be mixed.

Okay, But how do I get a new track to my commercial? the advertising time of the mp3 is never the same. My commercial starts at 54 it usually takes 4 or 5 minutes. If I add a regular action it starts playing before the ad ends.

Okay, But how do I get a new track to my commercial? the advertising time of the mp3 is never the same. My commercial starts at 54 it usually takes 4 or 5 minutes. If I add a regular action it starts playing before the ad ends.
You can create an event with "Run scheduled launch without waiting for playing track to finish" option enabled, this will make it start exactly at the set time, interrupting the playing track.

Yes Kevin if you schedule a sound clip it over plays the music clip that is playing so you get voice over music. What you seem to be asking for if i am correct is the scheduler to add a track after the playing track in the playlist. I am not sure you can currently do this but only use basic functions of this.

Sorry I use translate.

I have advertising from sponsors as a scheduler.
When it's over, he continues halfway into a track.

Can't start a new track after the scheduler

Can't start a new track after the scheduler
When overlay event plays, playlist track will be paused or its volume lowered. As an alternative, you may disable "Overlay playback", this will make it insert the event into the main playlist, and when the ad ends, next music track will play.

Okay clear. Only when the overlay is off does the commercial no longer go over the live broadcast? That's a shame.

Okay clear. Only when the overlay is off does the commercial no longer go over the live broadcast? That's a shame.
Can you please specify what end result do you want to achieve? I think there should be a solution.

My radio advertisement starts every hour at 00:54, and it varies when it ends.

After the radio advertisement, I want a new track to start and not a partial one.

I can achieve that by disabling the overlay.

However!
If I disable the overlay, the advertisement doesn't play over the relay stream because it is inserted as a track.

After the radio advertisement, I want a new track to start and not a partial one.
If I disable the overlay, the advertisement doesn't play over the relay stream because it is inserted as a track.
If you use relay, it means you rebroadcast some other stream, therefore you don't have control over what plays there, and can't start next track in the relayed stream.

Red out
Green on

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 80
I understood the next number. overlay off. Only when we use a live stream do I want it to go over the live stream. so the DJ doesn't have to do it manually. Then a new number doesn't work, I understand that.

no not quite yet. Forget all the questions above. easy: overlay must be checked. can i start a new track after the scheduler ?

Back