Deeper voice

mikenico

Is there a way and if you know a plug , on how I can deepen the voice for the Mic without effecting the music, or will I need two separate sound cards?,  and I still not sure how to normalise all songs in a playlist live , I don't want to have to clip them all permanently.
sorry if I don't make any sense

The next update (RadioBOSS 5.2) will be able to use VST plugins for microphone only. It's planned for September.

So I won't beable to use VST for music? Cause you need vst's for both not just mic DSP should be killed its extinct now R.I.P winamp no one is making any new DSP's just a dead format vst's should be in both mic and music cause I need to have a virtual studio if not there is no point to this you know?

WBGS-Founder said:
So I won't beable to use VST for music? Cause you need vst's for both not just mic DSP should be killed its extinct now R.I.P winamp no one is making any new DSP's just a dead format vst's should be in both mic and music cause I need to have a virtual studio if not there is no point to this you know?
VST plugins are already available for music, and we'll also add a new feature to use VST plugins for microphone.

Back