DJ Mixer Addon

DJboutit

Would be cool to have a dj mixer added to the program you would add it like a track like you do for playing from the line in

The DJ mixer should be a separate box window outside of Radioboss
You can add upto 1000 tracks to the mixer to use when mixing
It would be a watered down version of Virtual DJ that you do not need some features that Virtual DJ has
Multiple skins for the dj mixer to select from like 3 skins with turntables 2 with a smaller dj mixer and one with a rack size dj mixer and 2 skins with cd mixers

Mixxx program is open source it could be added to Radioboss but since Radioboss costs money I do not think you could sell it with Mixx added

This feature is not directly related to radio automation, so at this point we do not plan on adding it to the software. But you can use RadioBOSS together with other apps that provide manual mixing features.

I'm not sure I understood the question... most of the users use RadioBOSS without those programs.

He wants to use a Club DJ type software such as VirtualDJ or Tracktor. You would have to have those on a another computer. You would also need a mixer and use it to go to either RB or your other computer that has the DJ software (the output of the mixer would go to your transmitter or stream. I also belive that you could use the computer with the dj software to use the Input (line in) on RB. You might also be able to make it work with virtual cables.

Back