Drag from scheduler lists

NestorC

I have a list of ads events in the scheduler panel, when there are live programs, the "manual" option is activated.
It would be interesting to be able to drag n drop "ads" events from this list to the main playlist
Would this be possible?

1697296707354.png

I have a list of ads events in the scheduler panel, when there are live programs, the "manual" option is activated.
It would be interesting to be able to drag n drop "ads" events from this list to the main playlist
Would this be possible?
Those items are different in nature - playlist item vs scheduled event, so dragging is a questionable operation here. You can press the Run Now button, it will start the event, inserting it into the playlist, if that's what the event was supposed to do.

In the case of ads, these are m3u8 playlists, I thought that only in this case it was valid to do so.

In the case of ads, these are m3u8 playlists, I thought that only in this case it was valid to do so.
For cases when an event starts a single track or a playlist, I think that would be possible. Thank you for the suggestion, I'll add it to the future improvements list.

Back