DTMF

jopara

Hello, I have several days testing the connection and disconnection with DTMF tones and can not get connected back to the main station. You see, as you can see in the picture, connecting tone 69 disconnect tone 96. All good to place the advertising, disconnect and introduces advertising, the problem is the disconnect is in the tone 96, does not.
What I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Attachments

• dtmf.jpg
    dtmf.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 360
On your screenshot, the disconnect tone (DTMF Exit) is also set to "69" (not "96" as it supposed to be).

Es cierto, capture con tono 69, pero en realidad he probado con tono 96 y no funciona. Lamento haber capturado mal la imagen.
?Alguna soluci?n?
Est? bien la configuraci?n?
Gracias.

It is true, it captures 69 tone, but actually I've tried tone 96 and does not work. Sorry I caught bad image.
Any solution?
Configuration is good?
Thank you.

Yes, the configuration seems to be correct. Are you sure that the tone is actually present in the stream? Please try recording part of the stream (where the tones are) and use DTMF Checker to check what tones are there: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3512.0.html

There is no way. I do not do that bad. I wonder now: radioboss internally detects the disconnect tone?
I'm just as desperate and have no way to connect back to the chain after inserting advertising.

RadioBOSS constantly checks for DTMF start and end sequences, and launches (or stops) the corresponding events. You can try lowering the "Minimal DTMF level" in the settings. You can also try different detection modes, try "Counterphase" and if it doesn't work, try "Left"/

But recoding part of the broadcast is the best way to diagnose the problem. You can send the recording to us and we'll investigate what could be wrong there.

Back