Enable Track Option And Built In Categories

NounosSon

1. Do you think it is possible to add an option in track properties that would enable and disable a track to be played on air?
2. Do you think you can add a feature where we can organized the tracks into categories in RadioBoss.

1) Yes, it will be added in one of the 4.7.x upates.
2) It depends on what you expect out of categories. "File types" can be considered as a categories already...

I am talking about categories for the playlist generator. I am talking about putting the songs into categories like heavy, medium, old, ect inside RadioBoss. Every time I want move the song into a different category I have to move it into a different folder. Then I have to reload the song into the music library and the reports get messed up. 

NounosSon said:
I am talking about categories for the playlist generator. I am talking about putting the songs into categories like heavy, medium, old, ect inside RadioBoss. Every time I want move the song into a different category I have to move it into a different folder. Then I have to reload the song into the music library and the reports get messed up. 
The categories are planned for the future...
For now, in the playlist generator you can use the "Comment" filter to do filter tracks. For example, if you don't need old tracks in the category, enter "NOT old" in the filter. Then you don't need to move tracks between folders, just change comments.
There's no good help system for Playlist Generator Pro yet, so feel free to ask here.

Regarding reports, this will be changed soon and report generator won't need tracks to be present on the disk.

djsoft said:
NounosSon said:
The categories are planned for the future...
For now, in the playlist generator you can use the "Comment" filter to do filter tracks. For example, if you don't need old tracks in the category, enter "NOT old" in the filter. Then you don't need to move tracks between folders, just change comments.
There's no good help system for Playlist Generator Pro yet, so feel free to ask here.

Regarding reports, this will be changed soon and report generator won't need tracks to be present on the disk.
Thank You for your help.  :)

Back