encoders in radioboss and radio caster

wireradio

if i use the broadcaster in radio boss the songs show up on the last tracks played but i cant get my voice to go through the mixer but the sound does.

if i use radio caster i bought from radio boss the sound and mic works great through the mixer but it doesnt send track info to the centovacast and shoutcast

help!!!!! its some but its never all haha

In RadioCaster - make sure you set the metadata correctly in the settings.

I'm also not sure why mic doesn't work for you when you use the broadcasting feature in RadioBOSS - do you have the Output to encoders only option set?

just done that no joy i tuned the sound down on the mixer but the sounds still steamming so dont think its going through the mixer

wireradio said:
just done that no joy i tuned the sound down on the mixer but the sounds still steamming so dont think its going through the mixer
Here are the right setttings in Windows and RadioBOSS for the mixer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYccGMjakM

wireradio said:
Please give more information on your setup - for now I don't have enough information to say what could be wrong...

wireradio said:
how do you set up radio caster to send music meta tags
In the settings there's the Metadata section, you can use it to set up your metadata source. As RadioCaster doesn't play any tracks by itself, it can't read tags directly. If you use it together with RadioBOSS, you can set up metadata export in RadioBOSS to a text file, and use the same text file as a metadata source in RadioCaster.

Back