Error code 0

kurso

1681131463031.png

Hello! Here it is showing error code 0 and I didn't find any topic about this error, has anyone had this problem or know what it is?

Hello! Here it is showing error code 0 and I didn't find any topic about this error, has anyone had this problem or know what it is?
Error code 0 means there's no error. What item do you play and in what RadioBOSS version?

I use version 6.2.4.2
I use a link from a retransmission of another radio that has a certain time to go on air. The radio here works until 8 pm, when that time comes, the sound card is changed and this other transmission comes on to stay on the air.
I don't know if I understood correctly, but basically the live radio goes out and this retransmission from another radio comes in

the link works normally but there are certain days that it simply stops working, and there is no specific time, there are days that it stopped at 1 am, another day it stopped at 3 am, but it always stops and does not return.

the link works normally but there are certain days that it simply stops working, and there is no specific time, there are days that it stopped at 1 am, another day it stopped at 3 am, but it always stops and does not return.
Maybe the stream at those times is not available?

it doesn't always happen, it's a few days and there's no set time either, just for.
I'm not sure it would be possible to debug because this appears to be floating error, and with one specific stream. You can try the following: open Settings, Advanced Configuration, there are settings "Stream playback - ..." that control how streams are played. You can increase connection attempts and possibly adjust timeouts.

Kurso You can detect the stream is alive in php with a simple piece of code which tries to open a port. Its good for connectivity issues and detecting if server is up and running :

<?php
if (!function_exists(__NAMESPACE__ . '\checkRemoteServerStatus'))
{
function checkRemoteServerStatus($streamingUrl,$interval,$offset = 0)
{
$ua = 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11 Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1453.110 Safari/537.36';
$opts = array('http'=>array('method'=>'GET','header'=>'Icy-MetaData: 1','user_agent'=>$ua ));
if (1/*&&file_exists($streamingUrl)*/)
{
$context = stream_context_create($opts);
if ($stream = fopen($streamingUrl, 'r', false, $context)) {
$buffer = stream_get_contents($stream, $interval, $offset);
//echo $buffer;
if(strpos($buffer,"Server is currently up and public.") != false) {
return true;
} else {
if(strpos($buffer,"Server is currently down") == false) {
return -1;
} else {
return false;
echo "server is down";
}
}
fclose($stream);
return true;
}
} else {
echo "No URL specified.";
return false;
}
}
} else {
//echo "incorect URL";
return false;
}
//echo checkRemoteServerStatus('http://mystream:27574/',19200,0);
?>

Same situation for me, but this is on RadioBoss Cloud.

Unable to play! Error code 0 (No description).

I need help here, because I have other stations working fine (using the same and reliable stream 24/7), but I am getting this error: which means the stream that is set to repeat every 30 minutes, simply not connect after the specific time to repeat... Not matter if this is set on default playlist or in the events section.

The stream is Triton and I am pretty sure there is no lock, block or any other situation where the relay is not allowed...

Help, please.

Back