Error code

Cruize1

IM RECIEVING A MESSAGE STATING " Unable to save scheduled events ! Ewrite: Stream write error

Can anyone help as its coming in from of the radio boss screen front end please see attach docket also a lot of error messages in bottom left in studio

Attachments

• Shedrule.PNG
    Shedrule.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 323
It seems that it's unable to write any settings. Please try rebooting the computer to see if it helps.

What RadioBOSS version do you use?

I have been getting the same error as well. It just started happening about 6 weeks ago. Using version 5.9.4.0. On Windows 10 version 2004. See attached error message. Not showing any error in the log window.

Attachments

• radioboss_05_05_21.PNG
    radioboss_05_05_21.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 221
The settings directory can't be written to, it's not a problem with RadioBOSS, it's either antivirus blocks the operation, or somehow access rights for the folder were modified. You can try reinstalling RadioBOSS to a different folder to see if it solves the issue.

Radioboss is installed in local C: Drive, there should not be any restrictions. Antivirus has been turn off. It has been working for over two years now nothing has changed except of OS patch updates. So my only guess is that that there may be conflict with this version of RadioBoss and OS I am running. Could there be a bug exposed in RB because of Windows updates?? I am no developer but research elsewhere suggest that there may be an issue around UTF 8 or UTF 16 encoding possibly in the scripts used by RadioBoss?

Using Windows 10 version 2004, OS Build 19041.928

Just to add from the above, the issue occurs when either when Radioboss is closing down, or when the ad scheduler is run. Advert playlist are saved as UTF-8 files. See screenshot below.

Attachments

• UTFSetting.PNG
    UTFSetting.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 260
Back