Error message

rossedj9

Hi.
Every so often the following message appears on RadioBOSS
Access violation at address 0052E5D0 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 8BD88B53.
What is this about?
:-[

O've had a dj where this happened with version 5.7.0.7 on one of his systems. None of the others ncluding me experienced it.

After a complete uninstall (revo uninstaller) we've installed version 5.7.1.0,  used one of my backup files and the problem is gone. :).

rossedj9 said:
Access violation at address 0052E5D0 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 8BD88B53.
Please click Help->Contact support->Send bug reports. From the reports we'll be able to see what's wrong.

tommyboy said:
O've had a dj where this happened with version 5.7.0.7 on one of his systems. None of the others ncluding me experienced it.

After a complete uninstall (revo uninstaller) we've installed version 5.7.1.0,  used one of my backup files and the problem is gone. :).

Uninstall and reinstallation of v5.7.1.0 just fixed the issue as well; thanks a lot! : D

I did everything they recommended and the problem continues. attached report of the bug :'(

Attachments

• bugreport_20180521-165716.txt
    36.1 KB · Views: 360
Please make sure that you downloaded RadioBOSS from our web site: https://www.djsoft.net

Back