Event scheduler does not do its job

Thanks but it's still not playing playlist properly for me my play list:

playlist.png
It says its doing it but these are only one or being overlapped

84869f4a6528116908fbf0c4b1cf0c5b.png

Has this been tested Dimitri Or is it something you can notice from the log the Manual checkbox worked a treat to enable it . It only seems to be problem with playlists

Thanks, you are doing an amazing job.

Am i doing something wrong setting it up please let me know as its verry weird it is not working and everything else is ! My feeling this should put event after event ie play track then put outro as intro at end and then que up this playlist and play it before playing next track47892c0922d1652b9369fa6bff7e9b14.png

Last edited:
Has this been tested Dimitri Or is it something you can notice from the log the Manual checkbox worked a treat to enable it . It only seems to be problem with playlists
Yes, it was tested a lot, so mu suggestion is to check all events configurations, and check the logs to see what starts when. You can use the Run Now button to test what events do without waiting for them to start by time. This way you will see what is inserted where.

Hi Dmitri see post in the main new beta 7.0 it seems to be schedular. Also, I am getting overlay on the scheduled playlist tracks

Back