Everything stops 5 seconds before scheduled event

progrocktv

Hi all, I'm testing out Radioboss to play video files for a TV station. I have a default playlist of random commercials that play as my default with scheduled events (TV episodes) inserted at the appropriate time. The commercials play fine and the scheduled events are inserted with no problem however, the end of the previous commercial suddenly cuts off and everything stops exactly 5 seconds before the scheduled event is to start. I've tried removing all fade settings but the problem remains. Any ideas? I've manually started the scheduled item and it plays fine, so I don't think it's a problem with the file itself.

Thanks,
Phil

What RadioBOSS version do you use? Did you install the video playback plugin?

I suppose it can be the Preload feature that causes this. Please open Settings, General, press the Advanced configuration button, look for "Playlist - Enable next track preload", set it to False. Restart RadioBOSS.

I suppose it can be the Preload feature that causes this. Please open Settings, General, press the Advanced configuration button, look for "Playlist - Enable next track preload", set it to False. Restart RadioBOSS.
Looks like that worked. Thanks!

Back