Fading with "Stop after track"

howebzar

Hi,
I have noticed that when I hve a track set to "Stop after next" the fading is very abrupt. It looks like it's fading quickly at the mix point (which I haven't set in track tool so I don't know how it comes up with the red line/blue area on the progress bar).

I've tried working with the fade settings but can't seem to get it to play the track to the end when there's nothing following. Any ideas?

howebzar said:
Hi,
I have noticed that when I hve a track set to "Stop after next" the fading is very abrupt. It looks like it's fading quickly at the mix point (which I haven't set in track tool so I don't know how it comes up with the red line/blue area on the progress bar).

I've tried working with the fade settings but can't seem to get it to play the track to the end when there's nothing following. Any ideas?
The track which is fading incorrectly, does it belong to one of the file types?

I've tried playing with the crossfade settings but still seem to have an issue. Looking in the manual it suggests that clicking "Do not fade out tracks when playlist is in manual mode" should do the trick, but I tried it and it didn't seem to make any difference...maybe this is not working properly?

howebzar said:
I've tried playing with the crossfade settings but still seem to have an issue. Looking in the manual it suggests that clicking "Do not fade out tracks when playlist is in manual mode" should do the trick, but I tried it and it didn't seem to make any difference...maybe this is not working properly?
This option only has effect when you use the "Stop after this track" feature.

howebzar said:
sorry - our posts crossed!
No, it's a standard file (ie. no filetype)
OK... In this case it'll take general crossfade settings from Settings->Crossfades.

Back