Finding double tracks

dan95

Hi,

I have a problem that I have in 3 folders (= 3 library categorys) some same songs: f.e. in library A and also in library C, but I only want them in C. Is there an easy way to find those duplicates so that I can easily delete them in one library category? Because currently it is kind of a waste of saving space on my vServer, cause I have the song files then twice. (It was a mistake when I switched the automation system to RB a while ago. At the moment I am deleting this tracks manually, but it's not easy to find them quick)

Thx.

RadioBOSS doesn't have a specific feature to find duplicates, but I think you can do the following, a semi-manual way: add all music to the Music Library, then sort list by title. You will see tracks sorted by artist, then title, so duplicate tracks will be paired together and you can identify them and delete unnecessary copy.

RadioBOSS doesn't have a specific feature to find duplicates, but I think you can do the following, a semi-manual way: add all music to the Music Library, then sort list by title. You will see tracks sorted by artist, then title, so duplicate tracks will be paired together and you can identify them and delete unnecessary copy.
This utility may help. https://www.cisdem.com/resource/how-to-find-duplicate-files-in-different-folders.html
I haven't investigated the price though; it may be free but the article keeps saying "free download." That doesn't mean free software, and there are probably some free alternatives that will do the same thing.

Back