For Silence Detector: choose from a category?

jaypea500

For the Silence Detector in RB, we can choose a playlist to run in case of silence. What I'd like to see added is the ability to choose a category or folder and have it play X number of files before attempting to restart the current playlist. For instance, upon silence, the system grabs a file from, say the category folder for "Tracks 1" (this could also be a special category set aside for this purpose), plays the file, then attempts to return to the playlist. The number of files to play would be selectable.

Would this be feasible at some point?

thanks...

...joe

OK, I created a playlist with a Track List entry containing several tracks. That playlist will be called by Silence Detector in case of silence. But I'm guessing I need a command in the playlist after the Track List entry to return to the main playlist. Would I use a command like "play main.m3u8" to do that? The description for the play command only says "Play track number X in the playlist." So I'm not sure the play command will work.

OK, I created a playlist with a Track List entry containing several tracks. That playlist will be called by Silence Detector in case of silence. But I'm guessing I need a command in the playlist after the Track List entry to return to the main playlist. Would I use a command like "play main.m3u8" to do that? The description for the play command only says "Play track number X in the playlist." So I'm not sure the play command will work.
You can include the reference to another playlist using Playlist->Add playlist menu command.

Back