Generate playlist without...

pety

I have this command in Event: generate [pro] CRACIUN RO.
It will load tracks in playlist.

I need to load tracks without delete any current tracks from playlist.

Right now RB run event, but it deletes all tracks from playlist. Except that one which is playing.

I Use latest version.

Hi Pety
you simply do not have to select any tick.

In doing so the playlist will be generated and the songs will queue up to those in playlists.

example you have a playlist that generates 1 hour of music.
if aired there are songs for 30 minutes yet, generating the playlist will become 1:30 hours.
creating a second time 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 ....

the files of the playlist will be inserted under the song on the air and those present immediately after ......

in practice, however, it is conceptually wrong, a thing in general I think I should insert the new files under the last file programmed in playlists then the minute 30 miuti ... or at least let us decide to us sove want to insert the new playlist if the end or beginning (under the song on the air)

Attachments

• Annotazione 2018-12-11 134016.jpg
    Annotazione 2018-12-11 134016.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 289
Thanks Nicky G DJ

I know this set up. But the problem is that RB deletes all tracks (except one is playing) and load tracks in the playlist generated by PlGenPro.

I need to add tracks at the and of already existing tracks without delete anything.

in what sense does it eliminate the traces let me understand ??

1. Delete the tracks after playing them?
2. delete tracks when generating and uploading a new playlist with playlist generator pro?

however with that setting that I showed you I do not delete the tracks in the lineup but adds the other generated.

First of all, playlist is populated with few tracks. First track is playing.
There are three phases when event is started:
[list type=decimal]
[*]generate [pro] CRACIUN MIXED
[*]Delete all tracks from playlist except one is playing
[*]Populate playlist with tracks according to preset
[/list]

I'm sorry could you post the scheduling screen like the one I posted to you before? it's not that you  i you have active the delete playlist on the air or in the playlist generator there is a similar voice. Also post the playlist file if you want

pety said:
Right now RB run event, but it deletes all tracks from playlist. Except that one which is playing.
If you don't have "Clear playlist" or "Remove previously scheduled tracks" from the playlist options enabled, then it will not delete anything from the playlist.

If you have other scheduled tracks in the playlist, those will be deleted after those events are played.

Back