Generation Playlist

Can RB add new music to a save folder in generate playlist. with out going back and resave it (If so can't you explain it)
Thank You

Let's say I add an R&B folder to the Playlist Generator on RB and save it. How can I add new music to the same folder that was save in the
playlist generator

Let's say I add an R&B folder to the Playlist Generator on RB and save it. How can I add new music to the same folder that was save in the
playlist generator
When you configure track source in Playlist Generator, you only specify path to the folder. You can then add new tracks to this folder, or delete tracks, all those changes will be picked up by Playlist Generator automatically because it reads the folder each time when you create a playlist.

playlist generator

When you configure track source in Playlist Generator, you only specify path to the folder. You can then add new tracks to this folder, or delete tracks, all those changes will be picked up by Playlist Generator automatically because it reads the folder each time when you create a playlist.
Thank You I will let you know If it work

Back