GET Request on Connect / Disconnect

Joschi

Hello

I have created a GET request that should call me a URL when connecting and disconnecting.
It works when connecting, but unfortunately it doesn't work when disconnecting.
Is there anything else I need to consider?

Attachments

• radioboss.JPG
    radioboss.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 219
I installed the trial version of 6.0.4.0 and unfortunately it doesn't work there either.

When I connect, I get Connected to server! (output 1) (Profile: Default, instance: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\RadioBOSS6040\\radioboss.exe). When I disconnect (Broadcasting turned off in RadioBOSS), I do not get a GET request.

It only sends requests when it's disconnected due to connection failure or for some other reason. It does not send the notification when you disconnect it manually.

Thank you for the information. Too bad that the request is not performed when the connection is manually disconnected.

I would like to show on the website if RadioBOSS is connected or not. Is there an option for this?

I would like to show on the website if RadioBOSS is connected or not. Is there an option for this?
For this, a more reliable solution would be to directly query the server that RadioBOSS connects to.

Because the server caches the data, no real-time display is possible. I had hoped that the separation (both manual and unscheduled) would be communicated to me via %msgtext on the GET request.

Is there an option to support this feature in a future version of RadioBOSS?

If you need to disconnect and notify, you can create an event (it can be disabled) with two actions:
disconnect
download http://your-script-url-to-notify

It will disconnect the streaming and also trigger your script. You can run this event manually when needed by using the Run Now button.

I don't think we'll be adding such a feature into RadioBOSS as it doesn't seem to be needed much by other users.

Thank you very much for the answer. I discovered the API last night, with which all my ideas can be implemented.
RadioBOSS is really a great software.

Back