GROUPING ADS

IS it possible to allocate adverts to a preset group (eg PROMOS) that gets transferred to the schedule with the same heading? We have too many advert playlists crowding the screen and it would be a big task to allocate them to a group one by one in the scheduler editor. Or can this already be done?

You can try the following:
1. Assign a group to one of the Ads events, so that the group appear in the list.
2. Select other Ads events in the list and drag them (using the mouse) to the group.

I create a group for adverts and add approx. 12 files to be played but only play the first one in the group only
When you specify multiple tracks for an advert, it will choose a random one for each created ads playlist. I did a quick test with RadioBOSS 6.1.2.1 and I see this is actually the case.

I thought it could play all in the created group. Is there anyway to have something like that? Than to have to create and configure each one individually

I thought it could play all in the created group. Is there anyway to have something like that? Than to have to create and configure each one individually
RadioBOSS doesn't support this.
You can merge multiple audio files into a single audio file using any audio editor.

Back