hello all

Radio Studio 1

may I ask for some help pls,
as a radionomy user I see when one track is finished and the other starts the encoder lose connection for a second or even less , but due to this radionomy's cloud service always takes over for at least 5 seconds.
what can it be?

RadioBOSS doesn't break the connection on track change. I suggest you to contact Radionomy support about this problem.

as always , thank U for Your fast reply.

Do not get me wrong here, RadioBoss is AWESOME , just a few things I need to as as a new user, wanna make sure RadioBoss didn't had a history of a small bug before I kick radionomy's door in lol

Are there any error messages in the log by the way about "server connection closed" or similar? If not, then I'm sure it's something to do with Radionomy.

GRRR here we go again.

butt encoder works
altacast works
tried them all , deleted them all before opening the build in encoder of RB, still no connection eventhough I get NO ERROR....

Attachments

• bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-03-476.jpg
    bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-03-476.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 409
  • bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-19-595.jpg
    bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-19-595.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 413
  • bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-28-026.jpg
    bandicam 2016-08-29 11-33-28-026.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 416
If there's no error, then encoder is connected successfully and the problem is somewhere else.

From your screenshots I see that you use Source: Input 1 (in Settings, Broadcast section). Change it to Audio Mix.

Thank U , but I "pull" the sound of RadioBoss outside to a external mixer to go back in to the build in encoder. Do I still need the audiomix then, I thought I needed to use input for that.

Radio Studio 1 said:
Thank U , but I "pull" the sound of RadioBoss outside to a external mixer to go back in to the build in encoder. Do I still need the audiomix then, I thought I needed to use input for that.
In this case, Input should be used, but I suggest you to try Audio Mix - if the streaming works, then it means the input is configured incorrectly (are there any error messages about the inputs when you start RadioBOSS?)

Back