Hello I'm sorta new...

NounosSon said:
There are know problems with RadioBoss on Windows 7.
There are no Windows 7 problems, but there are some problems which can appear on any Windows OS under certain circumstances.
If you're using VST plugins you should turn them off, the VST bridge sometimes works incorrectly...

The grapes you don't have are sour.

I was looking for an Automation Radio Soft wich do not use any DB Server (Sql, MySql, PostgrSQL etc.). XML and m3u/m3u8 is the easiest way to create and maintain track data base.

It works great untill now. I do not have problems with streaming becouse for that I use another PC (winamp with shoutcast plugin) wich is also file server and radiologger too (mp3mymp3).

RB is great for us. We use it 24h/7d.

Playlist Gen and especially Playlist Gen Pro are the best tools I seen.

Very easy to learn it.

It is not perfect... but almost  :)

By the way!
The very fast response from support team (Forum).
Ten stars for that.

Last year, us started the search for a good automation software, we tested a lot of software and we very happy and satisfied to have found RadioBOSS.  ;D
features included are great (even implemented some that ask :) ), excellent support, updates often, and all for a pres that is a joke.
like every program has its mistakes, but one thing is in developer who cares about correct, against others who do not even seem to care ...
I do not want to criticize, but last year I tried before finding RB, installed radiodj, but the truth is that could never run, even following step by step to configure sql forum.

Not to get too off subject, but I just emailed Avangate about the "Secure Code", and I am now awaiting a reply from them. :-X

They said it was possibly because I live outside of DJSoft's country (USA). So they said to try a different card or PayPal. I will be doing that on Friday or sooner. :)

I don't worry about errors in programs, especially broadcasting programs.  For me, it's how easy the program works to be able to do the job I need to do.

Back