How to configure standalone Stereo Tool with RadioBoss

Sasa Grbic

I want to try Stereo Tool with the new interface because the new web interface is much more accessible to screen readers. However, there is no vst2 version. My radio only goes via streaming. Streaming is done by RadioBoss. Is it possible to configure Stereo Tool and RadioBoss so that the processed signal is heard over the stream?

You could use the DSP plugin from Stereotool but only in the 32bit version of RadioBOSS.
Install the Stereotool and copy the dsp_stereo_tool.dll into the plugins folder of your RadioBOSS.
Now press F4 in the RadioBOSS to open the FX window, there the + sign and search the Stereotool DSP.
Now only activate the stereotool and make the settings
This is how it is with me in RadioBOSS

Yes you can
Make a Backup first from your settings Settings/Settings Backup and restore/... and from the Settingsfolder
I have copied the complete content of the settings folder (User/appdata/roaming/djsoft.net/... ) and pasted it into the one of the 32bit Radioboss
This has worked great

Thank you. I did as you said. RadioBoss works great, dsp Stereo Tool started, Web interface is enabled but for some reason it doesn't work. I reported it on their forum.

Sasa use the previous version 9.91 not the new beta. There is some WM_PAINT errors with beta the need sorting out. its being watched on beta forum. I am running RadioBoss 6.2.1.0 with stereo tool 9.92 it works ok it's just the betas causing problem both Tom and Dimitri seem to be on it:).

Back