How to program genres at exact times in Radio BOSS Cloud?

Shemo

Good morning dear friends of Radio BOSS!
Wishing you good health.
I would like to ask for your help please to guide me how to program music genres at exact times. Example, programming "techno" that activates at 5 pm and ends at 7 pm
Also schedule a specific song that comes out every 2 hours. Example 7:10 am, 9:10 am, 11:10 am...

It would be nice if they added an option to schedule a time announcement, to be able to schedule.

I await your prompt reply. Beforehand thank you very much.

Bom dia queridos amigos da Rádio BOSS!
Desejando-lhe boa saúde.
Gostaria de pedir sua ajuda para me orientar como programar gêneros musicais em horários exatos. Exemplo, programação “techno” que ativa às 17h e termina às 19h
Programe também uma música específica que sai a cada 2 horas. Exemplo 7h10, 9h10, 11h10...

Seria bom se eles adicionassem uma opção de agendar um anúncio de horário, para poder agendar.

Aguardo sua pronta resposta. De antemão muito obrigado.

I would like to ask for your help please to guide me how to program music genres at exact times. Example, programming "techno" that activates at 5 pm and ends at 7 pm
You can use the Playlist Generator for that:

It can create playlists automatically when you need them.

Also schedule a specific song that comes out every 2 hours. Example 7:10 am, 9:10 am, 11:10 am...
Please use the Scheduler for this task:

It would be nice if they added an option to schedule a time announcement, to be able to schedule.
It's already possible with the scheduler. You can also use automatic time announcements:

The information I requested is for Radio BOSS Cloud

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-01-18-22-29-104_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-01-18-22-29-104_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 37
It's almost the same. To run anything on set times, use the Scheduler, instead of the Playlist Generator, you can create rotations using the Track List feature. Please see the docs here: https://www.radioboss.fm/support/ - you should start with Quick Start Guide and then read about the Scheduler.

Back