HUGE BUG in Report Generator

pety

Becouse there is no more beta I will write here.

There is an enormous BUG in Report Generator.
I think that this bug relates with reading file type. RadioBOSS do not correctly assign file type for tracks. In some cases do not assign at all.

I started to make reports for every month and I realised that Report Generator do not select all tracks from filters. So, I started RadioBOSS 5.4.0.7 and I made report for June 2016. The difference is H U G E.

Now I have to start from the beginning (January - September) with RadioBOSS 5.4.0.7 becouse 5.5.1.0 has enormous bug.

I hope that this will be fixed soon.

My luck that I have different versions of RB installed on my laptop.

I sent the files with music report generated by different version of RadioBOSS.

Hope will be fixed... yesterday.

Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• RB5407-June2016.csv
    371.1 KB · Views: 274
  • RB5510-June2016.csv
    121.8 KB · Views: 256
I've created a file type that comes from the "getfile" folder and in my report I need only music but now Report Generator won't let me exclude that "getfile" type... I keep unchecking it and it constantly turns on by itself :(

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
I've created a file type that comes from the "getfile" folder and in my report I need only music but now Report Generator won't let me exclude that "getfile" type... I keep unchecking it and it constantly turns on by itself :(
Becouse I have to finish my reports today I work with RadioBOSS 5.4.7.1
Look in image how I make the report.
My music has three file types (it's about rithm): Red - Hard, Blue - Middle and Green - Slow.
I selected in filters all my music and Report Generartor select only music.

Attachments

• reportGenerator_Filter.jpg
    reportGenerator_Filter.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 349
pety said:
I think that this bug relates with reading file type. RadioBOSS do not correctly assign file type for tracks. In some cases do not assign at all.
Do you use folder-based file types that were introduced in version 5.5? Can you please send a screenshot of your file types settings so that the problem could be reproduced here? (a video will do too if it's easier to make).

pety said:
Becouse I have to finish my reports today I work with RadioBOSS 5.4.7.1
Look in image how I make the report.
My music has three file types (it's about rithm): Red - Hard, Blue - Middle and Green - Slow.
I selected in filters all my music and Report Generartor select only music.
It ignored the filter and instead of only including the selected file types, it includes everything in the report?

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
Please post screenshots of your file type setup and Report Generator filters, we'll test how it performs here.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Do you use folder-based file types that were introduced in version 5.5? Can you please send a screenshot of your file types settings so that the problem could be reproduced here? (a video will do too if it's easier to make).
No folder-based file type. All my playlists are generated by PGPro from Library and from m3u8 playlists. I'll make a video tomorrow as follow:
- RB.5.4.7.1 making Reports;
- RB.5.5.1.0 making Reports.
- also the report files.

Attachments

• FileTypes.jpg
    FileTypes.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 364
This doesn't seem to reproduce here... The only way it partially reproduces is when track type is changed during the report period.

Can you please send RadioBOSS log files (click Settings->Open Settings Folder) to test it here with your files? The ones for June should do (to compare it with reports you attach in the first post).

Back