Improvements in ADS Remote

nelson c

It would be interesting from an instance of ADSScheduler, to manage several remotes. (each of them with their own commercials, ip's from api, etc)

Currently remote use is a very powerful feature, but it is designed for a single remote station.

It would greatly facilitate the management of radio stations

You can install RadioBOSS multiple times to different folders and configure each Ads Scheduler to manage its own station.

You can install RadioBOSS multiple times to different folders and configure each Ads Scheduler to manage its own station.
I have mapped my drive which radio boss use to our broadcasting Studio and production Studio Successfully and after backup and open in both computers, it works well, i have also enabled API in both computers, but i need help to do remote commands, am confused. I have seen the commands but where do i insert the password, Port etc,? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot (83).png
    Screenshot (83).png
    519.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    159.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot (85).png
    Screenshot (85).png
    95.9 KB · Views: 228
The commands are executed as HTTP GET requests, you can try using some commands from the web browser. The API is designed to be used from other software e.g. scripts or custom developments.

Back