insert a saved playlist

patrick.de-bruyn

if you insert a saved playlist (playlist.m3u8) via event it will always play immediately.
This is sometimes not wanted, it would be very desirable if there would be an option that this playlist does NOT start immediately.

if you insert a saved playlist (playlist.m3u8) via event it will always play immediately.
This is sometimes not wanted, it would be very desirable if there would be an option that this playlist does NOT start immediately.
It will only start playback if nothing was playing, this is the designed behavior.

It will only start playback if nothing was playing, this is the designed behavior.
I think if nothing plays this is so intentional when preparing a broadcast, then it is extremely annoying if you have to stop the playlist every time again
( So it was told to me by other users in my Facebook group )

I think if nothing plays this is so intentional when preparing a broadcast, then it is extremely annoying if you have to stop the playlist every time again
( So it was told to me by other users in my Facebook group )
If nothing is playing, and it's time to start an event it's logical that the event starts playing. That is, you have scheduled a playlist for 12:00, and nothing is playing. Everyone would expect that when 12:00 comes, an event will start and play. Otherwise it's a weird behavior - scheduled playlists do not start.

Back