Insertion time from scheduled list to main playlist (time before playback)

gregsigis

Is it possible to set/change the advance time at which an item from the scheduled list is inserted into the main playlist?

Is it possible to set/change the advance time at which an item from the scheduled list is inserted into the main playlist?
This is determined by the event's start time. When the event launches, a track is inserted into the playlist, according to its options.

This is determined by the event's start time. When the event launches, a track is inserted into the playlist, according to its options.
I understand that. However, currently it looks like this: the planned position is signaled by flashing red on the "coming up nest" bar about 10 seconds before the event's start time. My question concerns this time - is it possible to change it to, for example, 30 seconds?
I would like to give the DJ more time to notice that an item from the scheduled list is about to be played :)

Can the flashing be turned off for events such as weather updates? It’s a distraction to have such events brought to the atttention of the user so often....

Back