"Run In" not working all the time.

Crusader Radio

Scheduler Issue: For some reason A FEW of my scheduling items NO LONGER SHOW a "Run In" time. The link to file is good. File will not run if no "Run In" time listed. Deleted the action and reinstalled, still no good. ???? Been running this fully automated online radio since 2019. (www.wwtr.us) This just started....been running fine for quite a while and now this???? Any ideas?

Last edited:
I think you should check event's settings - dates, if the event is enabled etc. You can post a screenshot of the event here.

all of that is correct.....however I noticed that WIN 10 wanted to do an update that for some reason did not finish properly. So I did the reboot and RE-did the install.....it took an enormous amount of time, but finally completed it......NOW, RB is computing the "RUN IN" time computations again. What was so annoying it was on anything I tried to add new....all the existing scheduled events "RUN IN" times were correct, just would not let me add or modify existing events...... WEIRD. Since I completed the WIN10 up date my pc did not like it or I was losing signal on my network which would make it quit......finally completed the update an all appears well.....Thank you.....but I got it figured out.

STILL NOT WORKING PROPERLY: "Run In" time is missing from many pre existing schedule items.
Scheduler ON, Schedule Item ENABLED, the event points to a legit file, but will not play by the scheduler, I must manually hit PLAY to put it at the end of the right panel playlist items. I play items separately, not in playlists for the most part. This started happening all on its own on both my online radio stations. I have the same settings as always for the last 3 years. I chkdsk both hard drives, all well, I memory checked RAM, all is fine, I have reinstalled RB 6.3.3 and restored my backup, and scheduling backup *.sdl file. I am at a loss here to fix this issue......what am I doing wrong?

Scheduler ON, Schedule Item ENABLED, the event points to a legit file
It doesn't check the event's action when computing the start time. It only checks, well, start time, dates, week days and other startup-related settings. It doesn't care about what event actually does at this point. If you see start time missing it either means the event is not going to start anytime soon (it calculates up to 24-48 hours ahead, depending on event's options), or it means the event is not configured properly and it won't start. There's the third possibility - a bug in the software, but, this is unlikely, for a number of reasons (extensive testing, and given that it's a main part of the software - in case of any bugs we'd receive reports from other users). So I'd start with checking event configuration.

Back