Internet Stream

is there anyway of adding a auto restart option if the initial connection fail and it automatically try to connect in like say for eg. try connection again in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes. just using random figures.

Do you want to restart the stream that was played? If the reconnect is done after 1 minute the stream was disconnected - what listeners should hear during this minute?

i know the auto play list would kick when radio boss detects silents after a number of secs. but would be good if the schedule stream would attempt a re connection lets say with a 5-10 minute window.

I've checked the bug tracker, and found that this feature was already asked - in this thread: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,575.msg2783.html#msg2783

I don't promise anything, but probably this will be added in the future.

What you can do is set another schedule for the same stream to be en queue with a waiting period of 1 minute before it deletes itself and appears again to en queue. set the number of times you want it to reappear for the duration of the length you want the internet stream to play. if the live stream ever breaks, the same live stream scheduled to en queue will pick up.

Back