Is there the possibility of having a complete separate output (playlist+mic) to dedicate to the external PA system?

liga

Good evening everyone,

I have to participate in an event where I will do a live broadcast on my web radio and at the same time, the live broadcast will be broadcast in the dancefloor. In radioboss I DO NOT want to hear my voice so I put the Radioboss local microphone only via encoder. My question is: Is there the possibility of having a complete separate output (playlist+mic) to dedicate to the external PA system?

Thanks in advance and best regards

liga

If you enabled "Output to encoders only" option, then microphone will only be included in the stream, but not in local audio. A possible solution would be to install RadioBOSS second time (to a different folder) and play your stream - a better idea would be to configure "Internal server" in the first RadioBOSS, and receive this stream in the second RadioBOSS. The second instance can be configured to output to a different sound device, and its playback will include microphone.

Internal server: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/integrated-server.htm

Hi,

thank you for your quick and precise reply, I understand perfectly.
As a future implementation of Radioboss, do you plan to introduce a second full pre-encoder audio output (a sort of AUX, GROUP or second SUM output)?

Thanks again and best regards.

liga

As a future implementation of Radioboss, do you plan to introduce a second full pre-encoder audio output (a sort of AUX, GROUP or second SUM output)?
Maybe, when we rework audio routing, this will also be possible. But it's not going to happen in the near future, to be honest.

Back