Issue with freezing?

Ron

I had to reinstall the software to stop the freezing, I don't know if the software will stop freezing but its working for now but i need it stable so I am gonna have to wait till next update. I think windows update might of caused an issue or something.

I just reinstalled the, Software and again it froze weird, Something going on here yet I go back to an older version it seems fine but I did not run it long.

I have tried this, Still doing same any other things I can try I have rebooted also. I am also wondering why does my creative ASIO not work with RadioBoss? creative Sound Blaster has there own ASIO driver.

They are not the issue, Tested them and they are pretty much new. Not even 1/2 years yup no other software crashes. Windows 10 I tell you wish this was on Linux as well I would switch tomorrow.

It's something to do with your computer or a conflict with other software installed in it. RadioBOSS works indefinitely on a clean Windows computer.

Windows itself and its updates do not cause any problems. In about 16 years that RadioBOSS exists, we have never seen a Windows update that caused major problems.

Please turn off VST and Winamp DSP plugins support in RadioBOSS. If it worked fine previously, but started to freeze recently, review what software was installed and remove it. If you use 3rd party antivirus, try removing it (some AVs are way too intrusive and cause malfunction).

Back