Keep the title on air red

JeanXeb

Hi,

When the file to a "file type" with a defined color it is difficult to see the On Air track after in the studio.
Would it be possible to put an option, to keep the sound on air with the red settings !

Best regards,

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-08-29 122214.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2023-08-29 122214.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Capture d’écran 2023-08-29 122357.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2023-08-29 122357.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 97
When the file to a "file type" with a defined color it is difficult to see the On Air track after in the studio.
Would it be possible to put an option, to keep the sound on air with the red settings !
If you defined color for a file type, it will use that color. You can click Reset button in file type's color settings, then only assign background. It should make it use main playlist's font color instead.

What would be good is to keep the colors of the files but the reading remains (red here) to see what is being read especially in animation when it goes quickly !
The choice of play track settings remains regardless of the type of line and color)
It remains a proposal ...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 82
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 80
Do you mean it should completely ignore file type settings and apply playing track settings?

Simply visually, apply the choice that was made in relation to the track currently playing.
The on air sound here will remain red regardless of its file type.

Simply visually, apply the choice that was made in relation to the track currently playing.
The on air sound here will remain red regardless of its file type.
In this case, it will lose file type's color setting, and I see from the history, this is actually how it worked like 7 years ago and users complained about it - so we now use file type's color and not playing track color in this case.

ok the opposite seems more logical ...
We got more complaints when it worked the opposite way - so it seems most majority of the users expected played track to be show in file type's color than using general settings. This way it's easier to identify file types.

Dimitri did they not have the VIEW>> 'top panel' on 'Full' and not "Hide" not showing Last Track, On Air , Comming Up window shown?

Dimitri did they not have the VIEW>> 'top panel' on 'Full' and not "Hide" not showing Last Track, On Air , Comming Up window shown?
I'm sorry I didn't understand this one - can you please provide some details?

Well, I am guessing they might just have mp3 lists not the top panel with On Air on it ?

Back