letting events insert playlists to be played at a particular time

derek

Member
I love the fact that you can make a playlist that is scheduled to begin at a particular time. Could this feature be extended to events so that if someone has radio boss configured such that the playlists are made in advance, the content could be inserted closest to the estimated start time of that particular event? I just had time compression end an hour at 59:57 and rather than allow the playlist to begin 3 seconds early, it began 4 minutes late. I have scanned all media in advance but its easy for something to come up a bit short unless the length of songs could be changed in fractions of a percent. I hope I've explained my suggestion clearly.
 
If you are OK with the events starting earlier, then you can change their scheduled time from e.g., 12:00:00 to 11:59:57.
 
If you are OK with the events starting earlier, then you can change their scheduled time from e.g., 12:00:00 to 11:59:57.
That still creates the same problem just 3 seconds earlier. The point is that I hit closer to 0 with time compression off than on, and most of the pieces exist that would fix this.
In addition, moving regularly scheduled events earlier in time means that you have to put special events even earlier. Simply replacing scheduled tracks doesn't work because there does not seem to be a window that radio boss examines to determine what should happen if there is a conflict.
 
Back
Top