Library

pety

Dmitriy I have some problems.
1. Does Music Library automatically modify its libraries, when I add tracks in a folder?
2. Some tracks from playlists (added from Music Library) aren't played, but the time is counted.
3. I have the error in log (location), but in playlist I have the duration of the track. In past when track wasn't found the duration was: ??:??

Attachments

• 1. Playlist_log_errors.jpg
    1. Playlist_log_errors.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 392
pety said:
Dmitriy I have some problems.
1. Does Music Library automatically modify its libraries, when I add tracks in a folder?
By default no, but you can schedule periodic automatic library update - see the "Tools" menu in music library. Or, if you need more control, you can do it manually using the makelibrary scheduler command.

pety said:
2. Some tracks from playlists (added from Music Library) aren't played, but the time is counted.
What is the error message when it can't be played?

pety said:
3. I have the error in log (location), but in playlist I have the duration of the track. In past when track wasn't found the duration was: ??:??
There were lots of changes on how RadioBOSS interprets this... Setting ??:?? seems more reasonable for non-playable tracks. Added it to the list of bugs.

djsoft said:
pety said:
It is about path (invalid server address, or something like that). A character was changed by my co-workers.

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
It is about path (invalid server address, or something like that). A character was changed by my co-workers.
OK. Will be fixed in the next update.

Back