Live broadcast text sending - how to tell listeners what they are hearing?

JFrankParnell

On my player, of course i am shown the artist/track info, which is currently playing, from radioboss. 

When I am doing a live show (a live interview) how can I show something like 'My Radio Station - The groovy talk show'?  And/or is there a way to show default info, whenever I have the 'mic' button pressed?

JFrankParnell said:
On my player, of course i am shown the artist/track info, which is currently playing, from radioboss. 

When I am doing a live show (a live interview) how can I show something like 'My Radio Station - The groovy talk show'?  And/or is there a way to show default info, whenever I have the 'mic' button pressed?
There's no such a feature, but there's still a solution: you can add a timed pause to the playlist (Playlist->Add timed pause), set it to 1 second, and enter your show name in the "Set brodcasting title" field.

djsoft said:
JFrankParnell said:

There's no such a feature, but there's still a solution: you can add a timed pause to the playlist (Playlist->Add timed pause), set it to 1 second, and enter your show name in the "Set brodcasting title" field.
Why only  one second? Maybe 5555 seconds. After talk click on Next button to play ID station or Jingle or a music track or a combination of tracks. If you want to return at chat with your co-hosts (becouse it is a live talk show) drag the timed pause after the track which is playing, and so on.

pety said:
Why only  one second? Maybe 5555 seconds. After talk click on Next button to play ID station or Jingle or a music track or a combination of tracks. If you want to return at chat with your co-hosts (becouse it is a live talk show) drag the timed pause after the track which is playing, and so on.
Yes, a big interval might be better, thanks for the suggestion. One second pause may be used to simply send a new title to the server, however.

Back