load event configuration in scheduler

ORBITA HIT

Hello, I wanted to ask how to do the following:

How can I load at one time, for example, Saturdays at 00:15 a programming file for example (weekend.sdl) and on a Monday at 08:15 load a different configuration, for example (announcers.sdl)
I don't see a way to do it.
What I intend is to have different configurations loaded in the programmer, as it suits me.

For example, it can also be used for when the radio goes on vacation and only music and advertisements remain.
In other words, one day at 02:00 it loads the configuration of (holidays.sdl) and within 1 month when the programming returns, have programmed one day at 08:15 the programming with the file (announcers.sdl)

all this in the event scheduler.

all this is to configure and not have to manually upload the different files.

Thank you

I think I found how to do:

add event
and put
load followed by the file location and name (announcers.sdl)
and so the programmer introduces a different configuration to the one that existed. Do you do it like this?

load followed by the file location and name (announcers.sdl)
and so the programmer introduces a different configuration to the one that existed. Do you do it like this?
The load command exists for that purpose. It can load entitre scheduled events list, so this is the correct way to do what you need.

The load command exists for that purpose. It can load entitre scheduled events list, so this is the correct way to do what you need.
If upload manually yes. I know that Dimitri. what we suggest is to load the sdl file to schedule as automated event. understands ?

If upload manually yes. I know that Dimitri. what we suggest is to load the sdl file to schedule as automated event. understands ?
I'm not sure I understand. You can load event lists using the load command, so I'm not really sure what else can be added there.

Back