Logging user actions and Profile Protection

chrismadog

Hi,
Is it possible to log user actions such as (and not limited to) modifying screen styles or deleting profiles.

At my station, someone is deleting profiles and someone else is making styles so bad, the settings window is unreadable and both of these problems driving me barmy !
Being able to log such actions and/or protect profiles would be a huge bonus and save what little hair I have left.

Also, the ability for style changes to only affect that profile would be a big bonus.

Kind regards,
ChrisM

Um Dimitri some of us don't have 'Operation Menu' but the logged user at the right end of screen above on air will do this for you and limit access on version 6.2.4.2 to stop what chris is having done on his station.

Um Dimitri some of us don't have 'Operation Menu' but the logged user at the right end of screen above on air will do this for you and limit access on version 6.2.4.2 to stop what chris is having done on his station.
There's no such menu, the link in my previous message links to user manual page about using user access control.

Back