Loop song intros

Bjorn

I think it would be great to have the option to loop an intro of a song until the presenter is ready to go to the vocals. Maybe a small fade in between as well so that the loop is seamless?

I am talking about the intro you can set in the track tool btw :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-24 174746.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-24 174746.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 233
I think it would be great to have the option to loop an intro of a song until the presenter is ready to go to the vocals. Maybe a small fade in between as well so that the loop is seamless?
This is somewhat dangerous. What if you set the Loop option and then forget about it. You then leave RadioBOSS unattended, and this file starts playing - looping part of the file indefinitely.

It could be made to mark an intro, but the loop play only once? If you want the loop another time then you have to check again?

You can still "mark" the loop, forget about it, then, some weeks later, find that your radio streams this forgotten track in a loop :)

No, I meant that a loop can play only once in that one song. When the song ends the loop will be disabled.
So some other time the loop won’t play.
If you want to loop again you have to confirm it again.

But never mind. It's just a interesting idea.

I guess that's what the "Repeat Track" option does already. It also has the additional configuration in the right click menu "Turn off after Next Track is used".

This is somewhat dangerous. What if you set the Loop option and then forget about it. You then leave RadioBOSS unattended, and this file starts playing - looping part of the file indefinitely.
That's true but that can happen with anything, a playlist can end etc. If it's an optional feature then people can use it at their own risk & it's not linked to the song so you have to press it every time you want the start to loop. Like the Zetta video above :)

Back