Microphone to work with DSP - Inputs

TBN Radio

Hi,

Is there a Possibility to use Input Lines through DSP plugins for Input 1 or 2? Cause when The Mix comes through a mixer. The audio is fine as it do come through the main DSP but when it comes to the Microphone, There is No DSP for it to sound better as The DSP supports only the inbuilt Mic controls.

Kindly suggest how to configure such

Thank you

Currently it's only possible to assign separate DSP for microphone only, not for inputs - those are processed using the main DSP if you play it on main sound card, and not processed if you play them in AUX players and player is configured to play on a different device.

Hi TBN This is a bit tricky what are your microphone going into as if you have two you may have a DAC and or mixer channel to get them into Windows on single line. You can bypass this for DSP in the Input Mic settings add the DSP to the Mic Input DSP. Yes I know I have no device selected in this image :)
df8ecf9ca635857b974752eb87af0aaa.png

I am still to be honest trying to resolve some of this, but asked Dmitri to add some new bits which would solve some of these DSP issues, but they are on his Todo list fingers crossed.

Back