TBN Radio

HMMMM

Hi TBN Radio
Ok so if you click on the cog :
33bdd89af30b013cbe21236b78498e2d.png

Then go to play sound settings
2fe6fa54cf277ee8bbbc6cd3d189d0fe.png

You will see a series of inputs for #jingle and #cart. The carts being items on the right side of the screen for instant play on the server. on each of these there is a change button [2} and a check box[1] that use main sound. now with this checked it will send the output to the main sound output. When you press to uncheck it so that it does not output to 'Main Soundcard'. Press check box to remove check, press then 'change button' [2]
a71dcb6e30b9a232c404e821222755a9.png

You will see selections for port speed and bits right at the bottom there is another button add 'virtual soundcard ' [4] this will create a virtual sound card with a name like [DS] Speakers (2 - VB- Audio Virtual Cable) [3]
807bee5b982b3bd2a33ea65a6c57b284.png

Add this to the cart output by picking 'DIRECT SOUND' and choosing it from the list. This is half done it will output carts to this virtual sound card. You now must add it as input.

In cog settings choose inputs under the microphone settings
140bd2f4cad572da27d5f94e83243427.png

You will find the same pull-down ports select the same virtual port you set up earlier you should now with mic down hear these carts though the input. under Advanced there is a mute monitor sound card when mic is in use. This gets the $carts past the DSP on the mic channel if you have set it up on the input DSP.
20a4c17be722897dcc02b7191fbe3a30.png

You should now be set up to avoid DSP . Now currently if you feed your desk in as mic input you can use your desk to turn of mics. There is also an advanced option not to allow both to send to server which is great.

I hope this helps you my friend it worked for me. It's all there is to go around DSP at present I require scheduler and the Auto Intro to bypass the DSP too but we wait for next update according to Dimitri

Oh Thanks a lot for the effort that you have taken to explain!
So Is this for audio & mic both through the mixer?
So Do I have to use the Mic button for this setup?
Thanks a lot Dear Friend

Currently
RB Audio output is to my Mixer ( Through Main DSP )
Mixer has Microphones fixed
The Mixer output is connected to RB Input 1
Audio is fine as The Main DSP is attached.
I don’t want to use the inbuilt microphone button in the radio boss.
I want to off the Main DSP and Have The Mixer Output ( audio + microphone ) to go through a DSP and then broadcast.
Is the way that you explain to configure will work with the way i want it?

I think you best to hold it down permanently and mix of your desk. When using this io fix above . I am trying to find solution to this I thought the Behringer XENYX QX1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer might be it but haven't got my hands on one yet and they are also failing for some people who use USB. It might be a separate USB digital I/O is required to stabilize this USB via sending audio to the separate USB Digital Interface. Dimitri has suggesting we might get some of this in next main update. I am cautious of the Behringer XENYX QX1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer has i have tried the cheaper Behringer DACS before without much luck however this is their pro gear. I am wondering if a scarlet eight might do this

ch................................connection
1.....................................LMIC..........................................................}
2.....................................RMIC..........................................................}
3.....................................Line AutoIntroPlay...............................}
4.....................................Line Cart..................................................} Mixer Desk - > USB Digital Interface --------------> DSP MIC
5.....................................Line Jingles..............................................}
6 ....................................Line Schedular.......................................}
7..................................... DSP

With this you could seem to mix these into one channel and direct it into the mic on the DSP I think this might work . The really hard part is how to connect it I know the USB Digital Interface has a way of getting these inputs into the computer for example Scarlet 8 or one of the better-quality Scarlet with separate power.

Am looking at Mackie 1608 at mixer present and am wondering what it would need to get 2 mics and three other stereo channels when they become available mix them all send back into the device and then back into the device mic line? I was hoping D'mitri would have some ideas what would be required to run the new version.

Back