Mixdown capability

box26609

The ability to create a music playlist, add in some voice tracks, and then "mixdown" everything into a single audio file which would be great for creating a radio show that will be used for playback later. All cue points and crossfades would also be taken into account, making the final output sound just as if it were live. It would be beyond awesome if this kind of functionality came to Radioboss. Would be of great assistance to those of us who are looking to syndicate some of our shows, for example, or to hear how our shows sound on other sounds systems or maybe just for review purposes.

Yes I am aware there is the option to record the show in realtime, but a mixdown would allow us to do in minutes what would otherwise take hours.

Kindly consider!

Thank you.

Thank you for the suggestion - this feature will be added in one of the next versions.

djsoft said:
Thank you for the suggestion - this feature will be added in one of the next versions.

Excellent! I eagerly look forward to its implementation.

I didn't mention it earlier (because I didn't know if I needed to) but ideally whatever pre-selected FX are running (e.g. EQ, Compression, and other VST or DSP plugins) should be incorporated into the mixdown process as well. Pardon me if you had already considered that.

box26609 said:
Excellent! I eagerly look forward to its implementation.

I didn't mention it earlier (because I didn't know if I needed to) but ideally whatever pre-selected FX are running (e.g. EQ, Compression, and other VST or DSP plugins) should be incorporated into the mixdown process as well. Pardon me if you had already considered that.
Yes, it was considered already, but still thanks for pointing it out :)

box26609 said:
Hey. Just dropping in to remind you about this feature. Hoping to see it soon!
Yes it's in the queue to be implemented, but this feature requires lots of changes to crossfade engine (it uses real time timing, based on system clock) and for mixdown to work, this needs to be changed... It's a lot of work and testing so implementing this will take some time.

Back