Music Bed under Voice Track?

djsp1

I’m having a difficult time trying to get a music bed to play under my voice tracks.

Can someone please give me a step by step on how to make this work smoothly?

Thanks!

yes. I did this. I've noticed that the music bed will occasionally work. Maybe 1 out of 6 times.

The bed only starts when there's silence, when the voice track is longer than music track's intro+outro.

So does that mean I need to have silence after the song ends then start my VT? There isn't a way to start VT during fade out of song then have music bed play under until i start next song?

It works like this (I talk about the case when voice track is longer than intro + outro): voice track starts on the "Outro" part of the playing track; music track's volume is lowered down. Then music track ends, voice track continues to play, and its bed is activated. The bed plays until the next track starts, then bed is stopped, next track is started (with lowered voluime), and voice track plays up to Intro point in the track.

Please also see this page for more details: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/voice_tracking.htm

For this to work, you must set Intro and Outro for music tracks.

Thank you! Ive been messing around with it and I am now understanding your directions.

One more question: Is there a way to tell RadioBoss to randomly pick a new beat bead each time a Voice Track plays?

Back