New problem with RadioBoss and Spreaker

wutzthedeal

Hey folks,
    My show is showing "connected to server" in RB but when I go to Spreaker (which I always do to verify the show is running and to engage in the text chat) the show is not there, nor does it show up after broadcast, so I have essentially been talking to myself for a couple of hours.  Any idea if this is anything to do with RB?  My problems before have shown failed connections, but this one shows that it is connected inside RB.

I remember previously the problem was because you've used quote charactersin the stream name, and Spreaker didn't handle it correctly. If RadioBOSS shows you no error messages, in the Statistics window you see that it sends data correctly (data encoded/sent are not zeros and almost equal) - then it looks like the problem is on Spreaker side and I suggest you contacting them about it.

Yes that was a previous problem but this time their tube.us-east.spreaker.com site was down; had to use tube.spreaker.com.  TICKS me off; I get hundreds of people ready to listen to a show and then NOTHIN.  RB still workin like a champ, Dmitry!  I tell everybody about it.

Back